Effective Date: February 25, 2022
Updated: February 25, 2022
I. What Personal Data we collect
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide necessary Personal Data that is required to provide those services. If you do not provide your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
- Personal Data You Voluntarily Provide Us
- Account or Profile Data: When you register an account with us, we may collect your name and contact details, such as your email address, phone number, username, and login credentials. During your interaction with our Sites, we may further collect your nickname, profile picture, your country code, language preference, or time zone information into your account.
- Feedback: When using feedback and suggestion features in our Sites, we will collect your email address, mobile phone number and your feedback content to address your problems and solve device failures on a timely basis.
Aggregate Data We Collect Automatically
- Device Information: When you interact with our Product, we automatically collect device information, such as the MAC address of your devices, IP address, wireless connection information, operating system type and version, application version number, push notification identifier, log files, and network information.
- Usage Data: During your interaction with our Sites and Services, we automatically collect usage data relating to visits, clicks, downloads, messages sent/received, and other usage of our Sites and Services.
- Log Information: When you use our Sites, the system and exception log may be uploaded.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your non-precise geo-location when you use our Sites and we may use that information to customize the Services with location-based information, advertising, and features.
- Smart Devices Related Information:
- Basic Information of Smart Devices: When you access our Sites with your Smart Devices, we may collect basic information about your Smart Devices such as device name, device ID, online status, activation time, firmware version, and upgrade information.
- Information Reported by Smart Devices: Depending on the different Smart Devices you elect to connect with our Sites or Services, we may collect different information reported by your Smart Devices.
II. Purposes and legal basis for processing Personal Data
The purpose for which we may process information about you are as follows:
- Specific Purpose: We will use the information you provide for the specific purpose for which such information was provided.
Marketing Communication: We may process your Personal Data to provide marketing and promotional materials to you on our Products and Services. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to opt-out of receiving future communications of that nature. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
Additionally, if you consent to participate in our lottery, contest or other promotions, we may use your Personal Data to manage such activities.
- Online analytics: We may use third-party web analytics services, such as those of Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, and similar providers. These service providers use the sort of technology described in Section I, above, to help us analyze how users use our services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information (including your IP address) collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of our services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to advertising, as described above.
- Personalization: We may process your account and profile data, usage data, device information to personalize product design and to provide you with services tailored for you, such as recommending and displaying information and advertisements regarding products suited to you, and to invite you to participate in surveys relating to your use of our Sites and Products. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
- Legal Compliance: We may process your Personal Data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users, including you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
III. Who do we share Personal Data with?
- At Nova Wildcat Shur-Line, LLC d/b/a H2 Brands Group:
We do not share with unrelated third parties any Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us. By "unrelated third parties" we mean (i) anyone who is not directly involved in the development, maintenance or running of our Mobile Application, or (ii) not involved in fulfilling requests you make with us, or (iii) is not within Project Air, LLC corporate family.
IV. International Transfer of Information Collected
To facilitate our operation, we may transfer, store and process your Personal Data in jurisdictions other than where you live. Laws in these countries may differ from the laws applicable to your country of residence.
V. Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
We respect your rights and control over your Personal Data. You do not have to pay a fee and we will aim to respond you within 30 days. You may exercise any of the following rights:
- Request access to the Personal Data that we process about you;
- Request that we correct inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data about you;
- Request deletion of Personal Data about you;
- Request restrictions, temporarily or permanently, on our processing of some or all Personal Data about you;
- Request transfer of Personal Data to you or a third party where we process the data based on your consent or a contract with you, and where our processing is automated; and
- Opt-out or object to our use of Personal Data about you where our use is based on your consent or our legitimate interests.
You may email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide to email us, in your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Data deleted from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Data. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request, for security purposes.
We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Data. Project Air, LLC provides various security strategies to effectively ensure data security of user and device. As for device access, proprietary algorithms are employed to ensure data isolation, access authentication, applying for authorization. As for data communication, communication using security algorithms and transmission encryption protocols and commercial level information encryption transmission based on dynamic keys are supported. As for data processing, strict data filtering and validation and complete data audit are applied. As for data storage, all confidential information of users will be safely encrypted for storage. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you could immediately notify us of the problem by emailing email@example.com.
VII. Notice to California Residents
Subject to certain limits under California law, California residents may ask us to provide them with (1) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (2) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read below additional disclosures required under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
VIII. Data Retention
X. Contact Us
Project Air, LLC
Postal Mailing Address: 324A Half Acre Rd, Cranbury, NJ 08512
California law may require us to compile metrics for the previous calendar year regarding consumer requests and responses. If required by applicable law, such information will be made available upon request.
XII. California Shine the Light
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their ‘personal information’ (if any, and as defined under applicable California law) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email at email@example.com.
XIII. Notice for Minors
We offer interactive services which allow you to post content to share publicly. At any time you can delete or remove content you have posted using the deletion or removal options within our services. If you have questions about how to remove content in a specific service or if you would like additional assistance with deletion you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although we offer deletion capability for our services, you should be aware that the removal of content may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information posted through the services.
XIV. Opt Out
Because we do not sell your Personal Information to third parties, we have not established an opt out procedure.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures:
- Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that Project Air, LLC collects, or has collected, from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- Personal information, such as payment card information;
- Commercial information, such as purchase history;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information;
- Geolocation data, such as the location of devices to provide automatically populated addresses;
- Professional information, for example data you may provide about your business if you interact with Project Air, LLC as a representative of a vendor or business partner of ours; and
- inference data, such as information about your interest in different products.
- Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that Project Air, LLC disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if you choose to connect with us through our customer support;
- personal information, such as payment card details, for example if we use a third party payment processor;
- commercial information, such as the details of a product or service you purchased if a third party service provider is assisting to provide that product or service to you;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, such as crash reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services;
- geolocation data if you choose to share it with users of Amazon’s Sidewalk;
- audio or visual information, for example recordings of customer service phone calls for quality assurance purposes; and
- professional information, for example data you may provide about your business if you interact with Project Air, LLC as a representative of a vendor or business partner of ours in order to conduct business between our companies.
- Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act, to request information about the collection of your personal information by Nova Wildcat Shur-Line, LLC d/b/a H2 Brands Group, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us at email@example.com. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
- No sale of personal information. In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, Project Air, LLC has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- No Discrimination. Project Air, LLC will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.